Twisted South Magazine is looking for submissions in all categories of Southern food and drink. This is the South, and just like our crazy people, we're damn proud of our food and libation too.
We are accepting Southern food articles on anything from moonshine to the 'mom and pop' corner grocery to your Granny's Ambrosia and affection for bourbon chasers. Short biographical pieces, recipes (old, new and fusion), restaurant reviews, gardening tips, regional cuisine, rare/heritage breed plants and farm animals, BBQ joints, dive and classy Southern bars...anything and everything Southern food! You don't need to be based in the South, but your story must be wholly Southern and a bit "Twisted".
FOR ALL CATEGORIES
- All contact Info (Name, Address, Email) should be at the top of the first page.
- A short bio, no more than 250 words, at the end of your piece.
- Simultaneous submissions are allowed. However, if work is accepted elsewhere, please withdraw your piece immediately.
- Twisted South only accepts unpublished work.
- We will contact you within 3-4 weeks regardless of acceptance